KTM 125 SX 2019
KICKSTART YOUR RACING CAREER
The new KTM 125 SX is the most compact and lightweight of the full-size bikes and delivers a confidence-inspiring ride like no other. A new lightweight chassis teams up with the most competitive 125cc 2-stroke engine to date, delivering superior agility and power to fulfill the demands of any young adrenalin seeker. This 2-stroke screamer is the ultimate entry point into the pro ranks and a sure-fire way to add to the trophy collection.
ENGINE & EXHAUST
- KTM 2-strokes have been tearing up MX tracks for decades and are undoubtedly the fastest on the track today.
- Thanks to constant, unwavering progression, these engines set the benchmark in performance and technology, with the perfect combination of power, weight, and control.
- Through melodic high-RPM screams, KTM 2-strokes continue to deliver thrilling high-performance harmonics.
- To heighten the highly energized riding experience of a 125cc 2-stroke, KTM developed a new chassis that is light and responsive enough to enhance its dynamic reputation.
- For 2019, the KTM 125 SX features a new lightweight, high-tech steel frame that not only responds accurately to rider input but has also been optimized for better rider feedback.
- The new flex characteristics help the bike to soak up those big hits while also delivering excellent agility and high-speed stability.
- As a whole, this new chassis allows the rider to be 100% in charge of the ride.
ERGONOMICS & COMFORT
- Momentum is crucial when laying down fast laps on a 125cc.
- The ability to shift your weight quickly and easily to work in perfect harmony with the motorcycle is key to maximizing flow.
- KTM has focused extensively on the optimal ergonomics for high-level performance, ensuring a riding position that offers the best control and, with the option of several handlebar positions, can be adjusted to suit every rider and condition.
- The way a rider interacts with the bodywork, seat, footpegs, and handlebars, results in maximum balance and control.
- For this reason, no compromises were made in these important areas and only the best quality products and designs were used. Sitting on the 2019 KTM 125 SX gives the rider a definite sense of control and this is immediately confirmed the moment he hits the track.
BODYWORK & GRAPHICS
- 125 cc riders are renowned for riding with the most aggressive body language.
- Young, determined athletes riding with exuberant style and pushing themselves and their machines to the limit.
- This critical consideration went into the development of the bodywork of the KTM 125 SX and was factored into the entire 2019 SX range.
- By using input from KTM factory riders, KTM R&D as well as Kiska Design, the new bodywork of the KTM 125 SX achieve complete harmony between rider and bike.
- The main goal was to provide the perfect contact points for the rider, allowing him to move as freely as his spirit demands, with the control to match his intentions.
- The bodywork is full of intelligent design elements, like the I-beam structure on the front and rear fenders, which guarantee maximum stability with the lowest possible weight.
- The new modern design and graphics portray an impressively fast and aggressive look that sends a clear message to the competition.
|Category/Type||MTX Motocross 2 Stroke|
|Supplier's Colour Name||KTM Orange/Black|
|Engine Details||124.8cc, 2-stroke, 1-cylinder|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc clutch, hydraulically actuated|
|Chassis type||25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame|
|Front Suspension||WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm. 310mm of travel|
|Rear Suspension||WP shock absorber with linkage. 300mm of travel|
|Front brake type||260mm Disc brake|
|Rear Brake type||220mm Disc brake|
|Fuel Capacity Total (L)||7.5|
|Seat Height (mm)||950|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||375|
|MPN||Does not apply|
KTM Motorrad AG with registered office in Mattighofen produces and develops race-ready offroad and street motorcycles.
KTM's products are distributed via 31 sales subsidiaries and two joint ventures in Dubai and New Zealand, to more than 1,700 independent dealers and importers worldwide.
Since 1995, the Company in addition to its KTM-branded vehicles has also been developing and producing motorcycles under the HUSABERG brand in KTM Motorrad AG, which due to the acquisition of the license rights to the HUSQVARNA brand in 2013 are marketed as "Husqvarna Motorcycles" again.
As global market leader in the offroad competition segment, KTM in the 1990s also started to develop street motorcycles. By now, the Company is offering an attractive and comprehensive product range of offroad and street motorcycles.
- Orders below $99.00 = freight is $9.95 (including GST Australia wide)
- Orders $99 and over = Freight is FREE (including GST Australia wide) (except bulky orders)
- Bulky orders = freight is $29.95 (inc GST Australia wide). Examples: tyres, gear bags, ramps, large exhausts, bulk orders of many many items.
Information is provided on each product page if the item has a freight charge)
Peter Stevens Motorcycles uses various freight providers depending on your location, but most orders are sent via Australia Post.
We send most orders via Registered Post. Please contact us if you would like to know shipping times and postage upgrade costs.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If no-one is in attendance at time of delivery, the order will be diverted to the closest Australia Post outlet, or relevant courier depot.
WE DO NOT ALLOW PACKAGES TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED OR WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.
If paying with Paypal, we will only send to the address lodged with Paypal.
Your card or your Paypal will be charged at the time of purchase.
Then we despatch web orders Monday through to Friday; we will make every effort to despatch your order within 1 working day whenever possible
(we can't ship or process orders on weekends or public holidays). All orders are despatched out of Melbourne.
Most orders are stored at our main warehouse and sent ASAP. However, due to the huge range of items and parts we offer to you,
individual products may be gathered from any of our 8 store locations, or 2 warehouses, to our main warehouse.
Then they are checked, packed, and shipped to you. Because of this, shipping times may be extended by 2-3 days depending on the supply location of your item/s.
Australian External Territories will be considered International Orders and will have a freight charge applied equal to our freight cost to pack and send the item. (including Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands)
In some instances your request to order may be declined where a prompt freight service cannot be offered. Any payments made will be refunded in full.
Due to the time frame for freight deliveries to these locations, no missing articles will be considered by Peter Stevens Motorcycles or the relevant shipping company before a minimum of 3 months from shipping date.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
Need a different size? We will accept exchanges up to 30 days!*
*The item must be in the condition sold to you, un-used and with tags attached (where applicable). Item for exchange must be brand new, never-installed/used, and with full undamaged packaging. Special ordered items, spare parts, and/or electronics, cannot be returned unless faulty or not-as-described (no return due to change of mind or wrong fitment).
Any return postage is at the customer's expense. We recommend registered post or our tracked flat-rate return postage voucher to ensure certified delivery. Upon receipt, store credit to the full value of the returned items will be given.
If we have sent you the incorrect or faulty goods we will cover the cost of freight return and re-sending the correct goods to you. When we agree to cover the cost of return post, an Australia Post Pre Paid return label will be sent to the email address used in the initial order. Once you have received the Return Post label from us, print out the label, stick it to the top of the box you are returning to us and drop the box at your nearest Australia Post Office. Australia Post will look after the rest from there.
This Exchange policy is only applicable for Australian customers: all international exchange return and re-send will be wholly at the customers cost.
If you have any questions regarding these terms please call us on (03) 8340 9495.
So... have you seen the bike of your dreams, but not sure if you can afford it?
Give our Finance & Insurance team a call and we’ll explain the various options to you.
With support from some of Australia's leading providers of motor vehicle finance we can offer the most competitive rates and get you approved and on the road faster than you could imagine.
- No deposit finance available
- We finance New, Used and Off Road bikes
- Self-employed applicants welcome
- Quick, simple and convenient
- Insurance available on bike and loan payments
- Insurance can be built into financed amount
Before you hit the road with your new bike make sure you talk to us about insurance too. There are some great insurance products available now such as tyre and rim insurance to help you enjoy your new motorcycle or scooter fuss free.
Be the first to review this product
Send an enquiry
Formed in 1992 but traces its foundation to as early as 1934, In the early days, the Austrian manufacturer was best known for producing race-winning off-road motorcycles, winning more than 260 world championship titles.
The championship titles continued when the brand took its foray into road bikes winning world titles in Moto 3.
The ready-to-race range includes the favoured LAMS RC 390 and Duke 390, the 1290 Superduke sports tourer and 1290 Super Adventure as well as the crowd-pleasing 1290 Super Duke R.
Would you like to know more about purchasing a KTM Motorcycle from Peter Stevens? Leave your details below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENQUIRY
Give us a call
If you’d prefer to contact us for any questions here is the number from your preferred store.
Website by Balance Internet