Competition Terms and Conditions
Buy a Yamaha Fun Bike and Win Cash Back
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
- Entry to the competition is by purchasing any PW50, TTR50E, TTR110E (only) in store at any Peter Stevens motorcycle store - Between the following dates 15th October – 31st December 2018
- The competition commences at 9 am AEDST on 15th October 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm on 31st December 2018 (“the promotion period”).
- The prize pool
5.1) 3 x Fun Yamaha bikes values will be won back in cash (1 each month)
5.2) Purchase any PW50, TTR50E, TTR110E on the Yamaha BLUE CARD to win your full purchase price back as stated on your invoice
5.3) The winner will be drawn randomly that fulfils the competition entry criteria. The draw will take place at each month 1st November 2018, 1st December 2018, 1st January 2018
- The winning entrant will be notified via contact details provided from AS400 sales data and has been opt-in YES to receiving emails, and the results will be published on www.peterstevens.com.au
- If the winner has not responded to the promoters efforts to contact them as the winner by 14th of that month, the winner will be re-drawn.
- The fun bike value will be returned to you in cash – via your nominated account
- The Promoter with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate
- The promoter is Peter Stevens Motorcycles Retail Group PTY Ltd (ABN 86 006 346 032), 9 Kimpton Way, Altona VIC 3018
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
- Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by unsubscribing from an email communication.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
WIN a Hand Signed Ryan Dungey Fox jersey
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PETER STEVENS MOTORCYCLES (THE ‘PROMOTER’) ABN 23 003 776 051
What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition WIN a hand signed Dungey Fox jersey (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
What is the prize?
1. 1 x fox Ryan Dungey printed jersey – that has been Hand signed by Ryan Dungey – American Motorcycle racer. Jersey is new and has not been worn
(Competition artwork of Ryan Dungey wearing a similar jersey is for creative artwork only, the jersey new)
2. The prize is non-transferable for cash or exchange and no cash alternative is available as the value is not able to be estimated
3. The prize will be sent via express post – Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage while in transit (Tracking numbers will be provided to the winner)
4. The Competition opens at 9:00am (EST) on 12/11/2018 and closes at 5:00pm (EST) on 16 /12/2018
What do you need to do to enter?
5. Fill in the in-store entry form
6. Fill in the Social media online form
7. If the Promoter reasonably suspects you have made or attempted to make more than one entry, it may treat any subsequent entries as invalid.
8. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
What are the conditions of entry?
9. There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or Telephone Company.
10. To enter this Competition, you must:
11. be aged 13 or over
12. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition
When will the winners be chosen?
13. The winner will be drawn at random
14. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided (Via email or phone) at the time of the entry. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or the winner has not identified themselves as the winner from notification given by 5pm on 18th December 2018, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
a) The promoter will conduct a redraw if applicable. The redraw will be conducted 12:00 (EST ) 19/12/18 at 9 Kimpton way Altona Vic 3018. Redraw winners will also be notified as per term 14.
b) The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing email@example.com.
c) The winner will be announced on the 19th December 2018 and the winner’s name and store they entered in will feature within customer newsletter and feature within our website and/or social media.
15. Promoter is not liable to any transit or delivery costs that the winner may occur. All delivery and insurance must be paid by the winner.
How will my personal information be used?
17. By entering the competition you agree to become part of our database and receive communication from Peter Stevens Motorcycles via email and SMS, upon first communication you can choice to ‘opt out’
18. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
19. By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
20. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
21. Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
22. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Peter Stevens Motorcycles logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio visual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
23. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages or death caused by prize pool
24. All manufactures warranty still applies to all selected prize
25. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
26. The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prize.
27.. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Website by Balance Internet