Competition Terms and Conditions
Fundraising terms & Conditions
Win a full gear set by purchasing a $10 raffle ticket
PETER STEVENS MOTORCYCLES (THE ‘FUNDRAISER’) ABN 86 006 346 032
1. 100% of all ticket sales will be split equally to the below 3 charities ( The fundraiser has written permission to fundraise on their behalf)
a) Wildlife Victoria
b) Salvation Army
c) Red Cross Disaster Relief
What is the prize?
2. 1 Full gear set per Peter Stevens Motorcycle store ( 1 x Melbourne, 1 x Ringwood, 1 x Dandenong, 1 x Geelong and 1 x Adelaide)
3. Total prize pool 5 x Gear Sets each gear set to the maximum value of $1,500 RRP
4. Gear sets consist of 1 road gear set (Shelmet & Alpinestars gear only) or 1 x off-road set (Fox only)
5. Gear set can comprise of some or all of the following: helmet, jacket (or jersey), pants, pair of boots or shoes and pair of gloves maximum RRP $1,500
6. The prize is non-transferable for cash or exchange and no cash alternative is available
7. All tickets are non-refundable
The prize will be sent via express post or can be selected in store– The Fundraiser is not liable for any loss or damage while in transit (Tracking numbers will be provided to the winner)
8. The Competition opens at 9 am (EST) on 20/01/2020 and closes at 5:00 pm (EST) on 11 /2/2020
What do you need to do to enter?
9. Purchase a $10 (AUD) raffle ticket from a Peter Stevens motorcycle store
10. Purchase a ticket from our website: E- https://www.peterstevens.com.au/bush-fire-appeal-raffle-2020.html- E-raffle tickets are virtual and no physical ticket will be posted
11. Receipt numbers are the ‘raffle numbers’ (E-raffle & in-store tickets)
12. The more tickets purchased the more chances you will have to win
13. The winner is drawn 11th February 2020
14. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
What are the conditions of entry?
15. To enter this Competition, you must: be aged 16 or over
16. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee.
When will the winners be chosen?
17. The winner will be drawn at random – that has met the entry criteria
18. The Fundraiser will attempt to notify the winners using contact details as given at the POS in As400 or within Eventbrite ticket provided at the time of the entry.
19. Should the Fundraiser be unable to contact the winner or the winner has not identified themselves as the winner from notification given by 5 pm on 13/02/2020. The Promoter reserves the
20. right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
21. The Fundraiser will conduct a redraw if applicable. The redraw will be conducted 12:00 (EST ) 16/02/2020 at 9 Kimpton way Altona Vic 3018.
22. The winner’s names will be published and announced on our website and social platforms and available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
24. By entering the Fundraiser, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Raffle, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
25. By participating in the Fundraiser, you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
26. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Fundraiser’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Fundraiser
27. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Fundraiser, such as but not limited to the Peter Stevens Motorcycles logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Raffle winners are and shall remain the Fundraiser’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
28. The Fundraiser cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages or death caused by prize pool
29. All manufactures warranty still applies to all selected prize
30. The Fundraiser cannot accept any responsibility error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
31. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Fundraiser, the decision of the Fundraiser shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Website by Balance Internet