Competition Terms and Conditions
WIN 1 of 2 $500 Peter Steven Vouchers – Social media Competition
PETER STEVENS MOTORCYCLES (THE ‘PROMOTER’) ABN 23 003 776 051
What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition WIN 1 of 2 $500 Peter Steven Vouchers – Social media Competition (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
What is the prize?
1. 1 of 2 $500 Peter Steven Vouchers (winner can pick an in-store voucher or an online voucher)
2. The prize is non-transferable for cash or exchange and no cash alternative is available as the value is not able to be estimated
3. The prize will be sent via express post or via email – Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage while in transit (Tracking numbers will be provided to the winner)
4. The Competition opens at 9:00am (EST) on 24/05/2019 and closes at 5:00pm (EST) on 31/06/2019
What do you need to do to enter?
5. Fill in the social media form
6. If the Promoter reasonably suspects you have made or attempted to make more than one entry, it may treat any subsequent entries as invalid.
8. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
What are the conditions of entry?
9. There is no charge to enter the Competition
10. To enter this Competition, you must:
11. be aged 13 or over
12. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
When will the winners be chosen?
13. The winner will be drawn at random on 6th June 2019
14. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided (Via email or phone) at the time of the entry. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or the winner has not identified themselves as the winner from notification given by 5pm on 17th June 2019, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
a) The promoter will conduct a redraw if applicable. The redraw will be conducted 12:00 (EST ) 18/06/19 at 9 Kimpton way Altona Vic 3018. Redraw winners will also be notified as per term 14.
b) The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Promoter is not liable to any transit or delivery costs that the winner may occur. All delivery and insurance must be paid by the winner.
How will my personal information be used?
17. By entering the competition you agree to become part of our database and receive communication from Peter Stevens Motorcycles via email and SMS, upon first communication you can choice to ‘opt out’
18. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
19. By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
20. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
21. Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
22. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Peter Stevens Motorcycles logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio visual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
23. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages or death caused by prize pool
24. All manufactures warranty still applies to all selected prize
25. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
26. The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prize.
27.. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Website by Balance Internet