Competition Terms and Conditions
Mini Bike & Gear -Win Total Purchase Back Competition
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Entry to the competition is by purchasing any mini or kids bike + $400 worth of parts, clothing or accessories within the one transaction in-store at any Peter Stevens Motorcycles - Between the following dates 14th October – 15th December 2019
4. The competition commences at 9 am AEDST on 14h October 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm on 15th December 2019 (“the promotion period”). An entry form must be filled in at the time of purchase to qualify – and forms part of entry conditions
5. The prize
5.1 1 x winner will win the total value back of a purchased Mini/kids bike and the total amount of gear they purchased (the gear must be a minimum of $400 to qualify)
5.2 The purchase of bike and gear must be within ONE transaction
5.3 The prize value will be paid into the nominated account by the winner – and processed via Peter Stevens accounts department not the store of purchase
6. Kids/mini bikes are defined as 140cc and under to qualify for this competition
7. The winner will be drawn randomly that fulfils the competition entry criteria.
8. The draw will take place on Monday 16th December 2019 at 9 Kimpton way Altona VIC 3018
9. The winning entrant will be notified via contact details provided from the entry form and the results will be published on www.peterstevens.com.au If the winner has not responded to the promoters efforts to contact them as the winner by Friday 20th December 2019, the winner will be re-drawn.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate
13. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
14. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by unsubscribing from email communication.
15. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
WIN a GoPro Hero 8
Competition terms and conditions
What are these terms and conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to WIN a GoPro Hero 8- competition (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully, and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
A- 1 x Go Pro Hero 8 + GO PRO GRAB BAG
B- PLUS $500 Peter Stevens gift voucher – for EPIC moto PHOTO VOTE TO WIN COMPETITION
C- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
D- The Competition opens at 9:00 am (AEST) on 1/11/2019 and closes at 16/12/2019 (11:59 AEST
E- The draw will take place at 12:00 pm (AEST) 17/12/2019 at Peter Stevens Motorcycles Head Office- 9 Kimpton Way, Altona 3018
F- The winner will be announced on the 17/12/2019– and will be notified by using the contact details provided (Via Direct message on Instagram)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO ENTER?
To enter to WIN 1 x Go Pro Hero 8 + 1 X Go Pro Grab Bag
- Follow @peterstevensmotorcycles on Instagram
- Share the ‘competition photo’
- Tag 2 mates
- Tag @Peterstevensmotorcycles
- 5. Use Hashtags #WinGoProHero8
To enter to Win a $500 Peter Stevens Motorcycles gift voucher
- Follow the above steps (1-5)
- Tag an EPIC MOTORCYCLE related photo on your own Instagram page with @peterstevensmotorcycles #EpicMotoPhoto
- By conducting points 6-7 you hereby give Peter Stevens the rights to publish your photo within the competition gallery on our Facebook Page and re-post on our Instagram page as an EPIC MOTO PHOTO competition entry with your social names, which are subject to voting and public comments
- This competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY?
- There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or Telephone Company.
- To enter this Competition, you must: be aged 16 or over (parents can enter for under 16-year-olds)
- You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third-party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE CHOSEN?
To WIn 1 x GO PRO HERO 8 + go pro grab bag
- This is a game of chance the winner will be selected randomly via a computer-generated program on the 17/12/2019
- The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided (Via email or phone) at the time of the entry. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner, or the winner has not identified themselves as the winner from notification given by 5 pm on 18/12/19, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner
- The redraw will be conducted 12:00 (EST) 19/12/19 2018 at 9 Kimpton way Altona Vic 3018.
- The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promoter is not liable for any travel or expense costs that the winner may occur
TO WIN a $500 Peter Stevens Voucher
- This will be selected via a vote for your favourite Moto Photo gallery on our Facebook page by the general public
- The most photo post engagement (likes, laugh, wow or loves actions) on the photo by the end of the promotional period will be deemed the winner of the $500 gift voucher
- Gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash
HOW WILL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED?
- You agree that the Promoter will use the contact details you provided as part of your entry to contact you in the event you are selected as one of the winners.
- If you are a winner, you will be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name and photo on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
- By entering the competition, you agree to become part of our database and receive communication from Peter Stevens Motorcycles via email and SMS, upon first communication you can choose to ‘opt-out.’
- By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
- By participating in the Competition, you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
- Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
- Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
- The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Peter Stevens Motorcycles logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio, visual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages or death caused by prize pool
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury at the event
- In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Website by Balance Internet