2019 LS2 FF397 Vector - Fluro/Black
THE BEST Technology
A technically advanced full-face motorcycle helmet, our new Vector offers technology and features rivaling the finest helmets in the world. The shell is made from LS2's proprietary High-Performance Fiberglass Composite. Stunningly lightweight, yet durable and energy absorbent, we designed the shell to be both aerodynamic and stable, even under windy conditions
- Shell Material: HPFC
- Shell Shape: Long Oval
- Helmet Weight: GR 1390 ± 50
- Certified: ECE 22.05
- LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- Twin shield system
- Quick Release System
- Scratch Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Ready for Tear OFF
- Fog Resistant
- Anti Fog System Max Vision
- Comfort to wear many miles
- Removable & Washable
- Laser-Cut Foam
- Chin Curtain
- Chin Curtain
- Magna-Tech Liner
- Ready for LINKIN Ride Pal
- To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuration of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- Quick Release Strap
- Emergency Release System
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Metal Security Plate
- Reflective Safety Patch
- Multi-Density EPS
- Neck Roll
- LS2 helmets feature a dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Channeled Ports
- Top Vents
- Chin Vents
- Exhaust Port
- Breath Deflector
- Orders below $99.00 = freight is $9.95 (including GST Australia wide)
- Orders $99 and over = Freight is FREE (including GST Australia wide) (except bulky orders)
- Bulky orders = freight is $29.95 (inc GST Australia wide). Examples: tyres, gear bags, ramps, large exhausts, bulk orders of many many items.
Information is provided on each product page if the item has a freight charge)
Peter Stevens Motorcycles uses various freight providers depending on your location, but most orders are sent via Australia Post.
We send most orders via Registered Post. Please contact us if you would like to know shipping times and postage upgrade costs.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If no-one is in attendance at time of delivery, the order will be diverted to the closest Australia Post outlet, or relevant courier depot.
WE DO NOT ALLOW PACKAGES TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED OR WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.
If paying with Paypal, we will only send to the address lodged with Paypal.
Your card or your Paypal will be charged at the time of purchase.
Then we despatch web orders Monday through to Friday; we will make every effort to despatch your order within 1 working day whenever possible
(we can't ship or process orders on weekends or public holidays). All orders are despatched out of Melbourne.
Most orders are stored at our main warehouse and sent ASAP. However, due to the huge range of items and parts we offer to you,
individual products may be gathered from any of our 8 store locations, or 2 warehouses, to our main warehouse.
Then they are checked, packed, and shipped to you. Because of this, shipping times may be extended by 2-3 days depending on the supply location of your item/s.
Australian External Territories will be considered International Orders and will have a freight charge applied equal to our freight cost to pack and send the item. (including Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands)
In some instances your request to order may be declined where a prompt freight service cannot be offered. Any payments made will be refunded in full.
Due to the time frame for freight deliveries to these locations, no missing articles will be considered by Peter Stevens Motorcycles or the relevant shipping company before a minimum of 3 months from shipping date.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
Need a different size? We will accept exchanges up to 30 days!*
*The item must be in the condition sold to you, un-used and with tags attached (where applicable). Item for exchange must be brand new, never-installed/used, and with full undamaged packaging. Special ordered items, spare parts, and/or electronics, cannot be returned unless faulty or not-as-described (no return due to change of mind or wrong fitment).
Any return postage is at the customer's expense. We recommend registered post or our tracked flat-rate return postage voucher to ensure certified delivery. Upon receipt, store credit to the full value of the returned items will be given.
If we have sent you the incorrect or faulty goods we will cover the cost of freight return and re-sending the correct goods to you. When we agree to cover the cost of return post, an Australia Post Pre Paid return label will be sent to the email address used in the initial order. Once you have received the Return Post label from us, print out the label, stick it to the top of the box you are returning to us and drop the box at your nearest Australia Post Office. Australia Post will look after the rest from there.
This Exchange policy is only applicable for Australian customers: all international exchange return and re-send will be wholly at the customers cost.
If you have any questions regarding these terms please call us on (03) 8340 9495.
Be the first to review this product
Website by Balance Internet