2018 X-Lite X-502 MX Helmet - Ultra Carbon Puro - Black
The ULTRA is the very definition of a pemium offroad helmet. It is extremely lightweight, has high levels of safety, has very aggressive styling and technical characteristics, and every component is made from the best possible materials for the ultimate in performance and long service life.
X-Lite X-502 Ultra Carbon MX Helmet Features
- 100% Italian Made Quality.
- X-Lite premium Composite Fibre shells are expertly hand laid with specific combinations of Hi-Tech materials in designated areas of the shell for lightest weight and highest safety.
- The ULTRA CARBON model has an extremely high carbon fibre content, with specific areas reinforced by other materials, allowing the ULTRA CARBON model to be 50>70 grams lighter than the standard composite model.
- OUTSTANDING SAFETY LEVELS thanks to the combination of Nolan's Multi-Density EPS Damping System technology, and an X-Lite Composite Fibre shell (with 2 shell sizes) - providing the best shock absorption and dispersion, while maintaining the optimum helmet size and weight.
- PREMIUM CARBON FIT LINER made with Active Carbon Filaments and Hi-Tech Microfibre materials and low-compacting foams which are bacteriostatic and highly breathable. They greatly increase the evaporation of sweat, are Thermo-Regulating, reject bacteria. And, their Anti-Static qualities limit electrical discharge from the body to provide the best performance and the ultimate comfort in all conditions.
- NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (NERS) quick release cheek pads aids helmet removal after a crash.
- Racing Air Flow (RAF) Vent System provides optimal air intake to feed multiple internal channels to spread cool air through the helmet, while side and rear extractor vents actively remove hot/ stale air from the helmet.
- Adjustable Peak Extender allows for standard> +7.5mm >
- 15mm settings.
- Eyewear Adaptive cheek pads with removable panels for ease of use with glasses.
- Ultrawide eyeport for ease of use with all goggle brands.
- READY FOR CAMEL BACK set up with a tube holder on each side of the helmet (which can be tucked away while not in use). And, recesses in the inner chin guard to hold the bite valve near the mouth.
- Orders below $99.00 = freight is $9.95 (including GST Australia wide)
- Orders $99 and over = Freight is FREE (including GST Australia wide) (except bulky orders)
- Bulky orders = freight is $29.95 (inc GST Australia wide). Examples: tyres, gear bags, ramps, large exhausts, bulk orders of many many items.
Information is provided on each product page if the item has a freight charge)
Peter Stevens Motorcycles uses various freight providers depending on your location, but most orders are sent via Australia Post.
We send most orders via Registered Post. Please contact us if you would like to know shipping times and postage upgrade costs.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If no-one is in attendance at time of delivery, the order will be diverted to the closest Australia Post outlet, or relevant courier depot.
WE DO NOT ALLOW PACKAGES TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED OR WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.
If paying with Paypal, we will only send to the address lodged with Paypal.
Your card or your Paypal will be charged at the time of purchase.
Then we despatch web orders Monday through to Friday; we will make every effort to despatch your order within 1 working day whenever possible
(we can't ship or process orders on weekends or public holidays). All orders are despatched out of Melbourne.
Most orders are stored at our main warehouse and sent ASAP. However, due to the huge range of items and parts we offer to you,
individual products may be gathered from any of our 8 store locations, or 2 warehouses, to our main warehouse.
Then they are checked, packed, and shipped to you. Because of this, shipping times may be extended by 2-3 days depending on the supply location of your item/s.
Australian External Territories will be considered International Orders and will have a freight charge applied equal to our freight cost to pack and send the item. (including Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands)
In some instances your request to order may be declined where a prompt freight service cannot be offered. Any payments made will be refunded in full.
Due to the time frame for freight deliveries to these locations, no missing articles will be considered by Peter Stevens Motorcycles or the relevant shipping company before a minimum of 3 months from shipping date.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
Need a different size? We will accept exchanges up to 30 days!*
*The item must be in the condition sold to you, un-used and with tags attached (where applicable). Item for exchange must be brand new, never-installed/used, and with full undamaged packaging. Special ordered items, spare parts, and/or electronics, cannot be returned unless faulty or not-as-described (no return due to change of mind or wrong fitment).
Any return postage is at the customer's expense. We recommend registered post or our tracked flat-rate return postage voucher to ensure certified delivery. Upon receipt, store credit to the full value of the returned items will be given.
If we have sent you the incorrect or faulty goods we will cover the cost of freight return and re-sending the correct goods to you. When we agree to cover the cost of return post, an Australia Post Pre Paid return label will be sent to the email address used in the initial order. Once you have received the Return Post label from us, print out the label, stick it to the top of the box you are returning to us and drop the box at your nearest Australia Post Office. Australia Post will look after the rest from there.
This Exchange policy is only applicable for Australian customers: all international exchange return and re-send will be wholly at the customers cost.
If you have any questions regarding these terms please call us on (03) 8340 9495.
Be the first to review this product
Website by Balance Internet