2018 Alpinestars Atem v3 Leather Jacket - Black
Following the huge success of Alpinestars Atem leather suits, the Atem v3 Leather Jacket continues the range's performance riding excellence. With a range of track-tested performance and protection innovations, the Atem V3 Leather Jacket is constructed from premium leather and incorporates strategically positioned stretch panels for an excellent fit while offering comfort and flexibility.
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather aramid stretch panels on chest and back for contoured fit and comfort.
• Interior arm cuff system features taslon fibre and nylon closures to help keep jacket firmly situated on the body.
• Race-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated to improve jackets cooling performance and breathability.
• Removable multi-panel lining and newly designed 3D mesh insert to improve comfort and ventilation.
• Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external elbow protectors, tested in MotoGP.
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offer lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
• Chest and back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back protector, which is available as an accessory.
• Removable security strap, keeps the jacket positioned in an accident.
• Multiple external perforated leather panels on shoulders with foam inserts.
• D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket firmly in place and ensures a precision fit.
• Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
• Alpinestars Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
• Aramid stretch panels on underarm sleeve areas to further improve fit and feel.
• External zippered pockets and an inner waterproof pocket for safe storage of wallets/documents.
Alpinestars is a technical safety gear manufacturer for motorcycle and auto racing (MotoGP, Motocross, Formula One and NASCAR), as well as extreme sports. The company takes its name from the English translation of the Italian word “stelle alpine” which, when translated into English, literally means “Alpine stars”. They have also developed a fashion clothing division for men’s and women’s sportswear lifestyle apparel, based upon Alpinestars’ heritage in motorsports. Founded in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo in Asolo, Italy, the company started out making hiking and ski boots, but quickly focused on making boots primarily for motocross racing. In the 1990s, the company branched out into manufacturing all types of protective and technical gear ranging from gloves and jackets to full leather suits for motorcycling.
- Orders below $99.00 = freight is $9.95 (including GST Australia wide)
- Orders $99 and over = Freight is FREE (including GST Australia wide) (except bulky orders)
- Bulky orders = freight is $29.95 (inc GST Australia wide). Examples: tyres, gear bags, ramps, large exhausts, bulk orders of many many items.
Information is provided on each product page if the item has a freight charge)
Peter Stevens Motorcycles uses various freight providers depending on your location, but most orders are sent via Australia Post.
We send most orders via Registered Post. Please contact us if you would like to know shipping times and postage upgrade costs.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If no-one is in attendance at time of delivery, the order will be diverted to the closest Australia Post outlet, or relevant courier depot.
WE DO NOT ALLOW PACKAGES TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED OR WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.
If paying with Paypal, we will only send to the address lodged with Paypal.
Your card or your Paypal will be charged at the time of purchase.
Then we despatch web orders Monday through to Friday; we will make every effort to despatch your order within 1 working day whenever possible
(we can't ship or process orders on weekends or public holidays). All orders are despatched out of Melbourne.
Most orders are stored at our main warehouse and sent ASAP. However, due to the huge range of items and parts we offer to you,
individual products may be gathered from any of our 8 store locations, or 2 warehouses, to our main warehouse.
Then they are checked, packed, and shipped to you. Because of this, shipping times may be extended by 2-3 days depending on the supply location of your item/s.
Australian External Territories will be considered International Orders and will have a freight charge applied equal to our freight cost to pack and send the item. (including Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands)
In some instances your request to order may be declined where a prompt freight service cannot be offered. Any payments made will be refunded in full.
Due to the time frame for freight deliveries to these locations, no missing articles will be considered by Peter Stevens Motorcycles or the relevant shipping company before a minimum of 3 months from shipping date.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
Need a different size? We will accept exchanges up to 30 days!*
*The item must be in the condition sold to you, un-used and with tags attached (where applicable). Item for exchange must be brand new, never-installed/used, and with full undamaged packaging. Special ordered items, spare parts, and/or electronics, cannot be returned unless faulty or not-as-described (no return due to change of mind or wrong fitment).
Any return postage is at the customer's expense. We recommend registered post or our tracked flat-rate return postage voucher to ensure certified delivery. Upon receipt, store credit to the full value of the returned items will be given.
If we have sent you the incorrect or faulty goods we will cover the cost of freight return and re-sending the correct goods to you. When we agree to cover the cost of return post, an Australia Post Pre Paid return label will be sent to the email address used in the initial order. Once you have received the Return Post label from us, print out the label, stick it to the top of the box you are returning to us and drop the box at your nearest Australia Post Office. Australia Post will look after the rest from there.
This Exchange policy is only applicable for Australian customers: all international exchange return and re-send will be wholly at the customers cost.
If you have any questions regarding these terms please call us on (03) 8340 9495.
Be the first to review this product
Website by Balance Internet