Website terms and conditions
Competition "Alpinestars Venom LE - WIN 1 of 6 Double passes to MX nationals Shepparton 31st July 2016” Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Entry to the competition is online at http://www.peterstevens.com.au/2017-alpinestars-venom-le-comp
4. The competition commences at 5pm AEDST on Thursday, 21 July 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on Monday, 25 July (“the promotion period”).
5. There are 6 double passes ($60) to MX nationals Shepparton 31st July 2016 . Total prize pool is $360.
6. The double passes will be express posted by 26th July directly to winners (winners can opt to collect from 9 Kimpton way, Altona, VIC 3018 if preferred)
7. 6 names will be drawn randomly that fulfill the competition entry criteria will win the prize.
8. The draw will take place on Tuesday, 26 July 2016 at 9am at 9 Kimpton Way, Altona VIC 3018
9. The winning entrants will be notified by telephone and/or email and the results will be published on the recent winners page peterstevens.com.au on 26 July 2016. If winners have not responded to the promoter as the winner by Wednesday 27 July 1pm , the winners will be re-drawn to assure enough relevant time to receive prize before event
9.1 The prizes are subject to the conditions on the tickets.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All travel costs to and from MX nationals Shepparton will be paid for by winners
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate
12. The promoter is Peter Stevens Motorcycles Retail Group PTY Ltd (ABN 42 120 785 971), 9 Kimpton Way, Altona VIC 3018
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
15. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by unsubscribing from an email communication.
16. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
17. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
"LAMS Start Kit" Terms and Conditions
*The LAMS starter kit includes any learner approved motorcycle from Peter Stevens Motorcycles (New or pre-owned), a $1000 Peter Stevens gift voucher for use in store only, and which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or promotions (and cannot be exchanged for cash or used online), a first log book service to the value of AUD$280 to be booked within 3 months of bike purchase with any Peter Stevens service centre (excludes other service centres or workshops). Available to all motorcycle licence and learner permit holders. This offer is valid from Monday 18th July 2016 until 27th August 2016 in only Peter Stevens stores nationally. This offer is not valid online.
**Finance for credit approved purchasers only. The payment $36.91 per week is an indication only and is based on an RRP of $6,270 with a net loan amount of $7,468.80 for a term of 60 months at an annual percentage rate of 8.95%. The comparison rate is 9.86% and is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years at the annual percentage rate of 8.95%. The amount of credit provided to you and the term of the loan may be different to this. WARNING: The comparison rate only applies to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in a different comparison rate. Costs such as redraw and early repayment fees, and cost saving such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Finance is provided by Riders Finance Group Pty Ltd t/a Peter Stevens Finance ABN 67 607 005 961 Australian Credit Licence No. 478998.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to make purchases on this website, or have permission and supervision from your parent/guardian. By using this website you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age or have permission and supervision from your parent/guardian.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Peter Stevens Motorcycle Retail Group Pty Ltd (hereafter referred to as "Peter Stevens", "we", "our", "us") and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, other than submitting reviews or contact forms; or
• redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Information about New Motorcycles/ATV/SSV/Watercraft data
Peter Stevens has arranged to get this information from the industry-leading source, Redbook, in good faith according to below disclaimer and conditions.
Although it is the best available at the time of publication, we are unable to warrant that this information may be correct in every detail and may be subject to change.
Errors may occur in the preparation or transmission, as well as manufacturers may change the product or specifications without notice.
If you are making a decision (e.g. a purchase or etc) then you should contact our showrooms to get the newest and most correct information before proceeding.
Redbook Data and valuations Disclaimer
“Automotive Data Services Pty Ltd (RedBook) has prepared this data and valuations from information gathered from a variety of sources. Whilst all care is taken in producing the data and valuations, RedBook cannot guarantee or make any representations regarding the use of, or reliance, on it. RedBook is not responsible for all the information provided to it and you should not rely on the data or valuations without making your own independent assessment of the vehicle and other sources of information. RedBook is not liable for any loss or damages (other than in respect of any liability which may not lawfully be excluded) relating to your use of, or reliance on, this valuation and data.”
Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
Data and valuations on this website are provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. You must not, without the written approval of the Website owner:
modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any data and valuations from this website;
use or attempt to use any data and valuations published on this website to create any web site or publication;
mirror or frame any data and valuations published within this website;
use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any data and valuations on this website or generate or compile any document or database based on the data and valuations published on this website; or
transfer or sell any data and valuations offered on this website;
The website owner may terminate your right to access and use this website at any time.”
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Peter Stevens reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Peter Stevens a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Peter Stevens the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Peter Stevens or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Peter Stevens makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Peter Stevens does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading, other than as required by consumer law.
Nothing on this website, nor in response to queries submitted to this website, constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional. Any financial comments are of general nature only and do not take into account your personal circumstances or needs.
Limitations of liability
Peter Stevens will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Peter Stevens has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Peter Stevens' liability in respect of any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Peter Stevens to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Peter Stevens has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Peter Stevens.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Peter Stevens and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Peter Stevens' other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with our Online Shopping Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Peter Stevens in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law in Victoria, Australia, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria Australia.
Peter Stevens' details
The full name of Peter Stevens is Peter Stevens Motorcycle Retail Group Pty Ltd.
Peter Stevens is registered in Australia under registration number ABN 42 120 785 971 and is a licensed motor dealer under LMCT 2515 and LMCT 0011171.
Parts of this document were created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com .
Website by Balance Internet