Website terms and conditions
Win a Free Bike, Scooter, ATV or PWC Competition
Update your details or enter for the chance to Win a FREE Bike, scooter, ATV or PWC. Peter Stevens Motorcycles (The ‘Promoter’) ABN 23 003 776 051. Permit numbers: N.S.W LTPS/16/02629, A.C.T ACT TP 16/00657, S.A T16-586.
The lucky winner of this competition can pick which ride vehicle they would like to win! Win a FREE bike, scooter, ATV or PWC: Competition Terms and Conditions What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to Win a free bike, scooter, ATV or PWC (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference. What is the prize?
The prize is selected by the winner, they can select one of the below options only:
a) Road Motorcycle: Kawasaki -Ninja 300 LAM’s - Value AUD$6890.00
b) Dirt Motorcycle: Suzuki - DRZ400 – Value AUD$8990.00
c) Dirt Motorcycle: Honda -CRF250R – Value AUD$8990.00
d) Personal Water Craft: Seadoo - 2 Up 60hp Spark (no trailer) – Value AUD$7490.00
e) All Terrain Vehicle: Yamaha - YFM350A – Value AUD$7990.00
f) Scooter: Vespa - GTS150 – Value AUD$7390.00
g) These do not include on road costs
1. The total (AUD) value prize, will depend on which vehicle winner selects (See above value)
2. The prize is non-transferable for cash or exchange and no cash alternative is available.
3. Delivery, insurance and all on road costs are not included within prize.
4. Winner must collect the prize from their nearest or nominated Peter Stevens Motorcycle store in person
5. Once agreement is made and bookings, appointment or purchases have been finalised-no refund or changes can or will be made from the companies end. The onus is on the winner to make further agreements.
When can you enter the Competition?
6. The Competition opens at 10:00 (EST) on 18/04/2016 and closes at 15/05/2016 (11:59 EST)
7. The draw will take place on 12:00 (EST) 16/05/2016 at Peter Stevens Motorcycles Head Office- 9 Kimpton Way, Altona 3018
8. The winner will be announced on the 19/05/2016 – and will be notified by using the contact details provided (Via email or phone)
What do you need to do to enter?
9. To enter, you can either: a. Visit www.peterstevens.com.au/competitions (TBC actual link) to update your customer details or enter new c. Visit any Peter Stevens store to update your customer details or enter via sign up forms
d. You must fill in the competition form completely
10. One fully completed form submitted via the online or in store constitutes one valid entry (“Valid Entry”) into the Competition. Only one entry per person is permitted. If the Promoter reasonably suspects you have made or attempted to make more than one entry, it may treat any subsequent entries as invalid.
11. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
What are the conditions of entry?
12. There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or Telephone Company. 13. To enter this Competition, you must:
a. be aged 18 or over d. Answer the Competition questions; and e. Submit the entry via the online form, by submitting the fill in entry from in store or updating your details online or in store and complete all mandatory fields 14. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition. When will the winners be chosen?
15. This is a game of chance the winner will be selected randomly via a computer generated program on the 16th May 2016
16. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided (Via email or phone) at the time of the entry. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or the winner has not identified themselves as the winner from notification given by 5pm on 18th May 2016, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
16.1 The promoter will conduct a redraw if applicable in line with term 12. The redraw will be conducted 12:00 (EST ) 20/05/2016 at 9 Kimpton way Altona Vic 3018. Redraw winners will also be notified as per term 12. 16.2 The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing email@example.com and announced on the 19th May the winner’s name and state will feature within customer newsletter and feature within our website.
17. The winner will book a time with the nearest store within 28 days following notification of their prize, promoter is not liable for any damages that may occur while in transit from store to winners home.
18. The winner must visit a Peter Stevens store to collection their prize, the promoter is not liable for any travel or expense costs that the winner may occur
19. Promoter is not liable to any transit or delivery costs that the winner may occur. All delivery and insurance must be paid by the winner
How will my personal information be used?
21. If you are a winner, you will be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name and photo on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
22. By entering the competition you agree to become part of our database and receive communication from Peter Stevens Motorcycles via email and SMS, upon first communication you can choice to ‘opt out’ 23. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
24 By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
25. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
26. Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
27. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Peter Stevens Motorcycles logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors
28. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages or death caused while riding the motorcycle, scooter, ATV or PWC.
29. All manufactures warranty still applies to all selected prize
30. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
31. The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prize.
32. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Win a "Kickin' Day with Cam" Epic FMX Day!
1 winner per store and 1 online will be chosen, 6 winners in total.
Competition entries close at 11:59pm AEST 31st April 2016.
Prize pool includes a meet and greet with Cam Sinclair at his residence within the state of Victoria , includes observing Cam Sinclair performing stunts and includes food on the day (no dietary requirements will be taken).
No accommodation or transport included. Winners (and a chaperone if the winner is under the age of 18) must make their own way to the Event. All winners must pay for their own transport, accommodation and travel costs.
All winners must bring their own MX gear and their own photography equipment/cameras. No winners will be able to ride with Cam Sinclair on the day.
All winners must be available to participate on a day to be advised in mid-May 2016 - all confirmed dates to be provided. Winners under the age of 18 must bring a chaperone.
All winners must have purchased MX Gear or Bikes from any Peter Stevens Stores in Australia, or online at peterstevens.com.au within the above transaction dates and answered the question “Why do you want to be kickin’ with Cam?” on the entry form online or in PSM stores.
This is a game of skill; entries must answer the question: “Why do you want to be kickin’ with Cam?”. Entries will be judged on creative merit.
By entering the competition you agree to receiving Peter Stevens communications via email and sms. Promoter is not liability for any personal injury (including negligence) or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).
*Finance for credit approved purchasers only. The payment $38.54 per week is an indication only and is based on an RRP of $6,690 with a net loan amount of $7,690 for a term of 60 months at an annual percentage rate of 10.95%. The comparison rate is 11.76% and is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years at the annual percentage rate of 10.95%. The amount of credit provided to you and the term of the loan may be different to this.
WARNING: The comparison rate only applies to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in a different comparison rate. Costs such as redraw and early repayment fees, and cost saving such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
**Promotion applicable to government registration and CTP charges only. Does not include dealer handling or pre-delivery charges. Saving may vary between states depending on government charges specific to each state.
Finance is provided by Riders Finance Group Pty Ltd t/a Vespa Piaggio Scooter Finance ABN 67 607 005 961 Australian Credit Licence No. 478998.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to make purchases on this website, or have permission and supervision from your parent/guardian. By using this website you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age or have permission and supervision from your parent/guardian.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Peter Stevens Motorcycle Retail Group Pty Ltd (hereafter referred to as "Peter Stevens", "we", "our", "us") and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, other than submitting reviews or contact forms; or
• redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Information about New Motorcycles/ATV/SSV/Watercraft data
Peter Stevens has arranged to get this information from the industry-leading source, Redbook, in good faith according to below disclaimer and conditions.
Although it is the best available at the time of publication, we are unable to warrant that this information may be correct in every detail and may be subject to change.
Errors may occur in the preparation or transmission, as well as manufacturers may change the product or specifications without notice.
If you are making a decision (e.g. a purchase or etc) then you should contact our showrooms to get the newest and most correct information before proceeding.
Redbook Data and valuations Disclaimer
“Automotive Data Services Pty Ltd (RedBook) has prepared this data and valuations from information gathered from a variety of sources. Whilst all care is taken in producing the data and valuations, RedBook cannot guarantee or make any representations regarding the use of, or reliance, on it. RedBook is not responsible for all the information provided to it and you should not rely on the data or valuations without making your own independent assessment of the vehicle and other sources of information. RedBook is not liable for any loss or damages (other than in respect of any liability which may not lawfully be excluded) relating to your use of, or reliance on, this valuation and data.”
Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
Data and valuations on this website are provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. You must not, without the written approval of the Website owner:
modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any data and valuations from this website;
use or attempt to use any data and valuations published on this website to create any web site or publication;
mirror or frame any data and valuations published within this website;
use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any data and valuations on this website or generate or compile any document or database based on the data and valuations published on this website; or
transfer or sell any data and valuations offered on this website;
The website owner may terminate your right to access and use this website at any time.”
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Peter Stevens reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Peter Stevens a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Peter Stevens the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Peter Stevens or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Peter Stevens makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Peter Stevens does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading, other than as required by consumer law.
Nothing on this website, nor in response to queries submitted to this website, constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional. Any financial comments are of general nature only and do not take into account your personal circumstances or needs.
Limitations of liability
Peter Stevens will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Peter Stevens has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Peter Stevens' liability in respect of any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Peter Stevens to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Peter Stevens has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Peter Stevens.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Peter Stevens and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Peter Stevens' other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with our Online Shopping Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Peter Stevens in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law in Victoria, Australia, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria Australia.
Peter Stevens' details
The full name of Peter Stevens is Peter Stevens Motorcycle Retail Group Pty Ltd.
Peter Stevens is registered in Australia under registration number ABN 42 120 785 971 and is a licensed motor dealer under LMCT 2515 and LMCT 0011171.
Parts of this document were created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com .
Website by Balance Internet