Competition Terms and Conditions
Show your fim speedway ticket to get 15% off your purchase.
Valid from 26-28 October. Only at our Elizabeth St Store.
Only valid on Parts and Accessories, excluding Alpinestars TechAir, all helmets and gift vouchers.
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
Not valid for rainchecks or laybuys.
WIN A TRACK DAY AT PHILLIP ISLAND VALUED AT $590
PETER STEVENS MOTORCYCLES (THE 'PROMOTER') ABN 23 003 776 051
What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the Promoter's competition giving you the chance to win a Track Day at Phillip Island ("Competition"). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
What is the prize?
A Gift Certificate to the value of $590 to be used on a Ride Day at Phillip Island Circuit - https://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au/ $590 is valid for two participants.
Winner must book their own ride day.
To participate in Phillip Island Ride Days you will need to hold a minimum Provisional Motorcycle Licence issued by the road transport authority in your state/country. Your licence must be current and valid for your type of motorcycle. (Please note: Recreational Permits or Learner’s Permits are not accepted at Phillip Island Circuit. Some Competition Licences may be accepted; please contact https://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au/.)
You must have your own motorcycle (see here for further details - http://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au/pird_whatdoineed/motorcycle) and riding gear (see here for further details - http://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au/pird_whatdoineed/riding-gear).
You can also hire a motorcycle and riding gear from Phillip Island Circuit Ride Days at an additional cost to you.
For all other terms & conditions associated with Phillip Island Circuit Ride Days please visit http://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au/
The onus is on the winner to be eligible to complete a Phillip Island Circuit Ride Days
1. One winner only
2. The prize is non-transferable for cash or exchange and no cash alternative is available.
3. The prize/s will be sent via express post
4. The Competition opens at 10:00 (EST) on 04/10/2017 and closes at Midnight (EST) on 22/10/2017
5. The draw will take place at 12:00 (EST) 26/10/2017 at Peter Stevens Motorcycles Head Office - 9 Kimpton Way, Altona 3018
6. The winner will be announced by the 30/10/2017 - and will be notified by using the contact details provided (Via email or phone)
What do you need to do to enter?
7. To enter you must purchase any of the following Alpinestar Race Suits: GP PLUS 1PC LEATHER SUIT - Black White Fluro, GP PLUS 1PC LEATHER SUIT - Black White Red, CHALLENGER 1PCE SUIT – Black, CHALLENGER 1PCE SUIT - Black/White/Red, MOTEGI v2 1PC SUIT –BlkWhtRed, MOTEGI v2 1PC SUIT - Black/White, GP TECH v2 1PC SUIT - Black/Fluroo Red, GP TECH v2 1PC SUIT - Black/White, ATEM One Piece Suit - Black White, ATEM One Piece Suit - Black White Fluro, ATEM One Piece Suit - Black White Red, CHALLENGER v2 2PC SUIT- Black, CHALLENGER v2 2PC SUIT - Black/White, ATEM Two Piece Suit - Black, ATEM Two Piece Suit - Black White, ATEM Two Piece Suit - Black White Red, STELLA MOTEGI V2 1PC SUIT - Black/White
8. If purchased in store you must fill in the competition form provided by your customer service representative on checkout. If purchased online, your details will be automatically stored and submitted to the competition database.
9. One fully completed form submitted via the online or in store constitutes one valid entry ("Valid Entry") into the Competition. Only one entry per person per helmet purchased is permitted.
10. If the Promoter reasonably suspects you have made or attempted to make more than one entry, it may treat any subsequent entries as invalid.
11. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
What are the conditions of entry?
12. You must purchase any of the following following Alpinestar Race Suits: GP PLUS 1PC LEATHER SUIT - Black White Fluro, GP PLUS 1PC LEATHER SUIT - Black White Red, CHALLENGER 1PCE SUIT – Black, CHALLENGER 1PCE SUIT - Black/White/Red, MOTEGI v2 1PC SUIT –BlkWhtRed, MOTEGI v2 1PC SUIT - Black/White, GP TECH v2 1PC SUIT - Black/Fluroo Red, GP TECH v2 1PC SUIT - Black/White, ATEM One Piece Suit - Black White, ATEM One Piece Suit - Black White Fluro, ATEM One Piece Suit - Black White Red, CHALLENGER v2 2PC SUIT- Black, CHALLENGER v2 2PC SUIT - Black/White, ATEM Two Piece Suit - Black, ATEM Two Piece Suit - Black White, ATEM Two Piece Suit - Black White Red, STELLA MOTEGI V2 1PC SUIT - Black/White
13. To enter this Competition, you must:
a) be aged 18 or over
b) Submit the entry via your customer service representative at purchase. (If purchasing online your entry will automatically be submitted)
14. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
When will the winners be chosen?
15. This is a game of chance. The winner will be selected randomly via a computer generated program by the 26th October 2017
16. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided (Via email or phone) at the time of the entry. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or the winner has not identified themselves as the winner from notification given by 5pm on 10th October2017, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
a) The promoter will conduct a redraw if applicable in line with term 16. The redraw will be conducted 12:00 (EST ) 04/11/17 at 9 Kimpton way Altona Vic 3018. Redraw winners will also be notified as per term 16.
b) The winner's names will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. c) The winner will be announced on the 05/10/2017 and the winner's name and state will feature within customer newsletter and feature within our website and/or social media.
17. If the winner would rather pick the prize up from a store, they can book a time with the nearest store within 28 days following notification of their prize, promoter is not liable for any damages that may occur while in transit from store to winners home.
18. Promoter is not liable to any transit or delivery costs that the winner may occur. All delivery and insurance must be paid by the winner.
How will my personal information be used?
21. If you are a winner, you will be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name and photo on social media as 'the winner' and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
22. By entering the competition you agree to become part of our database and receive communication from Peter Stevens Motorcycles via email and SMS, upon first communication you can choice to 'opt out'
23. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
24. By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
25. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter's reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
26. Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
27. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Peter Stevens Motorcycles logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio visual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter's sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
28. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages or death caused by prize pool
29. All manufactures warranty still applies to all selected prize
30. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
31. The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prize.
32. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
33.Peter Stevens accepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurred during the Phillip Island Circuit Ride Day. All participants ride at their own risk.
Website by Balance Internet