Both bikes are ex-race bikes supplied to the Trinder brothers by Paul Feeney.
One is a ‘07 model and one is a ‘08 model.
Race bike has had some good bits added which he paid for, he subsequently got serious about race bike set up and as it stands has the following:
- GMD computrak chassis setup and initial suspension setup by Nigel Pitsch
- Suter Slipper Clutch
- Sachs racing rear shock as used in the Tamburini (According to my suspension man in NZ Kerry Dukic, this is MotoGP technology, it is that good)
- Raceglass fairing
- Spare wheels with new Pirelli SC1 racing slicks
- Front and rear stands
- Full Titanium race system for MV (Arrow)
- Power Commander and Dyno tune
- Range of sprockets for final drive gearing
- Spare clutch and brake levers.
All the original street bodywork and exhaust system to allow the machine to be put back on the street. (This machine is currently registered)
Phil Tainton’s dyno had the race bike showing 194 HP at the rear wheel, when the equivalent Suzuki GSXR1000 superbikes were reading 205 -210HP. Nigel Pitsch’ dyno showed a lower figure for both bikes.
Engineers assisting Woodley with machine setup and service:
- Greg Mcdonald (GMD engineering, Sydney)
- Nigel Pitsch (Pitstop motorcycles, Cessnock)
- Brad Black (Brad the Bike boy, Oakleigh).
- Kerry Dukic, NZ, suspension setup by reading the tyres.
John is contactable via his email address email@example.com and has indicated he is chasing around $25000.00 for both bikes.