Performance For Everyday Riding
• Lightweight polycarbonate shell
• Transitions® Adaptive Shield included
• Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
• Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
• Moisture-Wicking, removable/washable interior
• Contoured cheek pads
• Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
• Integrated speaker pockets
• ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
• NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
• Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
• Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom
• Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- Adjustable Ventilation System
- Aerodynamic Profile Resists Buffeting and Lift
- Antibacterial/Antimicrobial Interior Liner
- Contoured Cheek Pads
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Moisture-Wicking, removable/washable interio
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Padded Wind Collar
- Polycarbonate Shell
- Transitions® Adaptive Shield included
- Transitions® Anti fog and UV protection
- ECE 22.05
The history of Bell Helmets was written by individuals driven by a passion to lie life on their own terms. Our roots are real and deep. Born in a garage. Fueled by grease and will. Guided by pure intent. Bell Helmets is built from auto, motorcycle and bicycle culture. We don’t just make helmets; we inspire and enable the world to live, drive ride and thrive…it’s something we need more of right now! Unlike spectator sports for the masses, we play in an arena where the biggest fans are also the biggest participants – the top of the podium and the roots of the grass are in close proximity, and when you are indeed the choice of professionals, you’re the choice of everyone. Thats the Bell way forward. ALWAYS HAS. BELL—ESTABLISHED 1954. PROVEN EVER SINCE.
- Orders below $99.00 = freight is $9.95 (including GST Australia wide)
- Orders $99 and over = Freight is FREE (including GST Australia wide) (except bulky orders)
- Bulky orders = freight is $29.95 (inc GST Australia wide). Examples: tyres, gear bags, ramps, large exhausts, bulk orders of many many items.
Information is provided on each product page if the item has a freight charge)
Peter Stevens Motorcycles uses various freight providers depending on your location, but most orders are sent via Australia Post.
We send most orders via Registered Post. Please contact us if you would like to know shipping times and postage upgrade costs.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If no-one is in attendance at time of delivery, the order will be diverted to the closest Australia Post outlet, or relevant courier depot.
WE DO NOT ALLOW PACKAGES TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED OR WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.
If paying with Paypal, we will only send to the address lodged with Paypal.
Your card or your Paypal will be charged at the time of purchase.
Then we despatch web orders Monday through to Friday; we will make every effort to despatch your order within 1 working day whenever possible
(we can't ship or process orders on weekends or public holidays). All orders are despatched out of Melbourne.
Most orders are stored at our main warehouse and sent ASAP. However, due to the huge range of items and parts we offer to you,
individual products may be gathered from any of our 8 store locations, or 2 warehouses, to our main warehouse.
Then they are checked, packed, and shipped to you. Because of this, shipping times may be extended by 2-3 days depending on the supply location of your item/s.
Australian External Territories will be considered International Orders and will have a freight charge applied equal to our freight cost to pack and send the item. (including Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands)
In some instances your request to order may be declined where a prompt freight service cannot be offered. Any payments made will be refunded in full.
Due to the time frame for freight deliveries to these locations, no missing articles will be considered by Peter Stevens Motorcycles or the relevant shipping company before a minimum of 3 months from shipping date.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
Need a different size? We will accept exchanges up to 30 days!*
*The item must be in the condition sold to you, un-used and with tags attached (where applicable). Item for exchange must be brand new, never-installed/used, and with full undamaged packaging. Special ordered items, spare parts, and/or electronics, cannot be returned unless faulty or not-as-described (no return due to change of mind or wrong fitment).
Any return postage is at the customer's expense. We recommend registered post or our tracked flat-rate return postage voucher to ensure certified delivery. Upon receipt, store credit to the full value of the returned items will be given.
If we have sent you the incorrect or faulty goods we will cover the cost of freight return and re-sending the correct goods to you. When we agree to cover the cost of return post, an Australia Post Pre Paid return label will be sent to the email address used in the initial order. Once you have received the Return Post label from us, print out the label, stick it to the top of the box you are returning to us and drop the box at your nearest Australia Post Office. Australia Post will look after the rest from there.
This Exchange policy is only applicable for Australian customers: all international exchange return and re-send will be wholly at the customers cost.
If you have any questions regarding these terms please call us on (03) 8340 9495.
Be the first to review this product
Website by Balance Internet