The all new 3LUE Label Risen Jersey radically pushes the boundaries of performance and comfort while emerging as the world's most advanced racewear. Developed specifically for the fastest riders in the world, we cut zero corners on the way to making the most flexible, most durable, most badass looking gearset you have ever seen.
We designed the 3LUE Label jersey to be as minimal as possible. It has a streamlined, athletic fit and an innovative RAW wrist opening which reduces drag and restriction. This minimalistic design paired with a 4-way stretch upper torso and sleeves creates a jersey which virtually disappears while you're on the bike. For moisture management, the jersey features TRUDRI fibers and lightweight, perforated sleeves. This combination provides high flow-through and rapid wicking, so you stay cool, dry and comfortable all day long.
- TRUDRI® moisture-wicking main body regulates evaporative cooling on the body
- TRUMOTION® flex panel across shoulders provides unrestricted 4-way stretch across the upper torso
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility while reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight and breathable perforated Nylon/Elastane sleeves eliminate bulk and help regulate body temperature
- Blended four-way stretch and soft microfiber blend in sleeves add comfort while reducing drag
- Innovative RAW wrist opening eliminates cuff restriction
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and eliminates collar restriction
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics on a dyed main body
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
The all new 3LUE Label Risen Pant radically pushes the boundaries of performance and comfort while emerging as the world's most advanced racewear. Four years of development and testing have culminated in unmatched benefits across weight, fit, durability and moisture management.
We designed the 3LUE Label Pant specifically for the fastest riders in the world. Built on an all-new CORDURA® Stretch Nylon chassis, the pant provides unparalleled mobility, an ultra-lightweight feel, and industry-leading durability. It has a streamlined fit for less drag and improved movement on the bike. The lower leg uses an extremely lightweight and breathable Nylon/Elastane for unmatched comfort and breathability inside the boot. And the interior seams are taped for reduced restriction and overall weight.
- All new CORDURA® stretch Nylon chassis combines unparalleled movement and weight reduction with industry leading durability
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility on the bike while reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight and breathable
- Perforated Nylon/Elastane lower leg for unmatched comfort and breathability inside the boot
- Silicone waistband lining
- Taped interior seams increase comfort and reduce restriction while decreasing overall weight
- Full-Grain drum dyed leather on interior knees for increased durability in high abrasion zones
- Innovative RAW ankle design reduces cuff restriction
- Asymmetrical zipper closure with fly-cam closure system
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
2017 Shift 3lue Label Limited Edition Risen Gloves
- All new CORDURA® stretch Nylon top-of-hand material provides unparalleled movement, weight reduction and durability
- CLARINO® palm improves fit, enhances durability and protects
- Silicone fingertip printing for enhanced grip and lever control
- Top of hand laser cut perforations increase ventilation
- Innovative RAW wrist design reduces cuff restriction
- Premium 3D silicone logo
Based in Morgan Hill, CA, SHIFT stormed onto the motorcycling scene in 1997 and has grown into an international brand, producing innovative riding apparel for markets around the world. SHIFT has always been the choice for those looking for something unique and fresh and we focus on fusing the creative influences from the world of motocross/sportbikes, lifestyle and fashion into all of our stylish performance products.
- Orders below $99.00 = freight is $9.95 (including GST Australia wide)
- Orders $99 and over = Freight is FREE (including GST Australia wide) (except bulky orders)
- Bulky orders = freight is $29.95 (inc GST Australia wide). Examples: tyres, gear bags, ramps, large exhausts, bulk orders of many many items.
Information is provided on each product page if the item has a freight charge)
Peter Stevens Motorcycles uses various freight providers depending on your location, but most orders are sent via Australia Post.
We send most orders via Registered Post. Please contact us if you would like to know shipping times and postage upgrade costs.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If no-one is in attendance at time of delivery, the order will be diverted to the closest Australia Post outlet, or relevant courier depot.
WE DO NOT ALLOW PACKAGES TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED OR WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.
If paying with Paypal, we will only send to the address lodged with Paypal.
Your card or your Paypal will be charged at the time of purchase.
Then we despatch web orders Monday through to Friday; we will make every effort to despatch your order within 1 working day whenever possible
(we can't ship or process orders on weekends or public holidays). All orders are despatched out of Melbourne.
Most orders are stored at our main warehouse and sent ASAP. However, due to the huge range of items and parts we offer to you,
individual products may be gathered from any of our 8 store locations, or 2 warehouses, to our main warehouse.
Then they are checked, packed, and shipped to you. Because of this, shipping times may be extended by 2-3 days depending on the supply location of your item/s.
Australian External Territories will be considered International Orders and will have a freight charge applied equal to our freight cost to pack and send the item. (including Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands)
In some instances your request to order may be declined where a prompt freight service cannot be offered. Any payments made will be refunded in full.
Due to the time frame for freight deliveries to these locations, no missing articles will be considered by Peter Stevens Motorcycles or the relevant shipping company before a minimum of 3 months from shipping date.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
Need a different size? We will accept exchanges up to 30 days!*
*The item must be in the condition sold to you, un-used and with tags attached (where applicable). Item for exchange must be brand new, never-installed/used, and with full undamaged packaging. Special ordered items, spare parts, and/or electronics, cannot be returned unless faulty or not-as-described (no return due to change of mind or wrong fitment).
Any return postage is at the customer's expense. We recommend registered post or our tracked flat-rate return postage voucher to ensure certified delivery. Upon receipt, store credit to the full value of the returned items will be given.
If we have sent you the incorrect or faulty goods we will cover the cost of freight return and re-sending the correct goods to you. When we agree to cover the cost of return post, an Australia Post Pre Paid return label will be sent to the email address used in the initial order. Once you have received the Return Post label from us, print out the label, stick it to the top of the box you are returning to us and drop the box at your nearest Australia Post Office. Australia Post will look after the rest from there.
This Exchange policy is only applicable for Australian customers: all international exchange return and re-send will be wholly at the customers cost.
If you have any questions regarding these terms please call us on (03) 8340 9495.
Be the first to review this product
Website by Balance Internet